Trust savings account
With restrictions on withdrawals, this earning account helps you save up for future investments and purchases
Requirement for Trust saving accounts
- Original and copy of National ID/driving license or passport.
- Funds to be invested. Minimum 5,000 USD
- Two coloured passport size photos.
Benefits for trust saving account
- Only 4 withdrawals per year (once every 3months).
- USD be charges per transaction after more than 4 transactions in a year.
- Interest earned if less than 4 withdrawals are made per year.
- No charges on deposits
Ideal for students at college or university, these accounts lets you access your money at counter and save for you future studies
- 2 latest coloured Passport sized photographs.
- Original and Photocopy of National Identity card or Passport or driving licenses
- Original and Photocopy of Student Identity card or a letter of Introduction from college or university.
Benefits for student account
- Parents can deposit pocket money for their students who are away in college or university.
- Students have safe and secure access to their money.
- Get one free banker’s cheque every school term.
Junior club account
Secure your child’s financial future. Start saving now.
- Copy of birth certificate/birth notification for the child.
- Parent’s documents – copy of national ID/passport and 2 passport coloured photographs
Benefits for the junior club account
- Interest earned once a year
- Free bankers cheque every term for school fees.
- Enjoy discounts at partner outlets e.g. Text book centre and uniform centre
Hajji Savings Account
This is an account designed specifically for the purposes of saving for Hajj (Pilgrimage)
- Available in USD, Euro and GBP
- Free cash transfers within our TAB branch network
- No account maintenance charge
- Gift Pack for Hajj pilgrims